Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 April 2011

The Grand National Saturday 9th April


What I know about horses and horse racing could be written on a William Hill’s betting slip, and today was! I had refined my selection down to Two potential winners by my world acclaimed process of attaching all the names of the horses to a picture of a donkey and then spinning myself around, blindfolded until disorientation set in and a calculated thrust of the ‘It’s a winner’ tail into the picture could be managed. After today, I don’t really think I will recommend this to anyone (on health and safety grounds)


I contacted my good friend Peter with the disastrous news and he informed me that his Aunt had managed a third place, which we both agreed was incredible for a woman of her age and stature.

Last year (although not widely reported by the press) MY aunt fell at the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment