Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 April 2011

Blair Witch Twitch & tight lines

I was going to make a life size Wicker Man, then I heard Sting twatting on about the rainforest and some, and I really was finding it hard to lay my hands on enough old cane furniture to do it properly so I plumped for Blair Witch. It is to scale AND anatomically correct, so I am already thinking of selling it through a number of adverts in the back of TV Times on an easy payment scheme;-


Send NO money now, or you’re cursed!

This original specimen was made for the sea fishing / camping weekend in June 2010 where I intended to wreak psychological terror on my fellow sea fishing buddies to enable me to once again walk away with the Biggest Fish trophy like in 2009. I really don’t like to recollect all the details of my 22lb record breaking conger but it WAS record breaking huge, and a conger, record breaking..... Nuff said?

Last year was won (cos I forgot the above)  by the OMGMRGI (Oh my god my rods gone in) new boy Dodgy, who managed on a technicality, and a wild card ticket to squeeze in first.

Very soon I will start to plant the idea that this year’s campsite is haunted, and on the Friday night (prior to the big fish day) tell some ghostly stories around the campfire. That night when everyone is tucked up I will hang the cursed Witch sign outside the tents along with some Jenga twigs and other spooky shit and the 2011 trophy is as good as mine

2 comments:

  1. I've always found fishing to be a lot like the Blair Witch Project - you sit there for an hour and a half and nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the high seas, that hour and a half seems to go really quickly whilst you are busy throwing up

    ReplyDelete