Total Pageviews

Friday 22 April 2011

We've got a jumper!

As a Piscean I obviously will never be able to dance, however in keeping with my double fishy sign I am really really good at drinking, so I assume this dubious skill and my reputation goes before me and this is the real reason why I have not been invited to the big Royal Rumble next week. I am virtually a friend of the family after passing by the gates of Althorpe at least twice this week and standing all the way through Brian May’s & the fireplace's rendition of God Save the Queen at the Bowl in 1982.  So I am thinking that due to this rather standoffish stance I won’t be attending nor shuffling in the street to celebrate the Middleton / Wales wedding, but giving a little back ‘for charity, great mate’ and cheering on Kirsty’s 13,000 feet, bowel refreshing tandem parachute jump in aid of Anthony Nolan. Of course under normal circumstances I would be right up with the best of them jumping like a depressed lemming but the idea of strapping on a human rucksack is just morally wrong however I may consider one of these!    

2 comments:

  1. Will she be landing outside Westminster Abbey, or is she aiming for Buckingham Palace?

    ReplyDelete