Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 March 2011

A couple of posts


It is a fence that any member of the coalition should be happy to sit on. Unfortunately no members of the government were available for comment or prepared to balance precariously on my new feather edged, overlapped wooden wonder.
This project had become a labour of love over the last few weeks taking way more time and money than I really have, which may have been the reason why I unfortunately managed to fence myself in to our neighbours garden after a frenzy of nailing featherboards on their side in an effort to get finished. A quickly formed exit strategy saw me attempting to gate crash their gate only to be caught red handed by Barry and having to fess up to interfering with his trellis and then a asking for a series of other fences to be taken into consideration.
Anyway as you will see it is a thing of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment