Total Pageviews

Monday 14 March 2011




My mother who is not known to dabble in the dark arts, nor eat cheese late at night phoned over the weekend and started telling me about my nans sisters daughter cousin or someone, who had moved down to Sussex to see out their days and then finally moved into a nursing home . Not knowing this woman that well Mum was surprised when the above information was conveyed via a phone call from the woman’s daughter last September. No further information was known until during a restless night’s sleep last Monday my mum had ‘clear as you like’ premonition that (We will call her Cath) was dead. She mentioned this to my Dad the following morning however the phone call never came. On Thursday however a letter was received saying that ‘Cath’ had died the previous Friday.
If she could nail the time and place details a little better, and only channel people with large assets I would buy her a 0898 number and web address and set up Goldigging relatives. com

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... so this 'Cath' character died in Sussex sometime last week..? I think I can guess which street, and I'm not even psychic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one you forgot to mention, eh?

    ReplyDelete