Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 March 2011




I am ‘On Tour’ as from tomorrow, hoping to eat my way around Milton Keynes. I have spoken to my Bank Manager and Doctor who have both advised a day of rest, less I explode.
But, to date these are the dates that have been confirmed.
I will be dining in the fine oak beamed splendour of the Fying Fox near Woburn on Wednesday.
Thursday will be at Ask very close to the enormo-dome for some fine pasta and wine.
Friday TBC or a gastro bypass (with possible just desserts)
Saturday will be at our place for a freaky deaky vegetarian grass based meal (This is due to my parents)
Sunday should be a return to Fenny Stratfords finest cut price Indian at Cafe Ganges.
I am hoping to document all of the above before Sunday evening, when the emergency services have been booked.

No comments:

Post a Comment