Total Pageviews

Monday 7 March 2011

National Pie Week



Its national pie week and I have already wasted a day.
Although I have to say that the Pie World could be better organised. One place on the internet says it started on the 1st of March and others say the 7th and even one stated that it went through until April the something. (I think those guys were possibly hardliners and extremists, and I don’t really think I want to get involved with them) My favourite is Shepherd’s pie which is funny really because I have never cornered, cajoled or groomed sheep much, and I can’t recall much of the countryside code other than close all gates and don’t covet your neighbours ox.
Anyway, I am inclined to believe that it IS this week and will be filling my boots as from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment