Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 May 2011

Tortoise Attack

Daventry which I am sure I don’t need to remind anyone is famous for the very first radar experiments and the fact that locals once claimed to be able to pick up the BBC World Service on their bath taps, was home today to another Jon Cheshire first in the eye-spy strange animals list. The house had two Yorkshire Terriers (the ones that often have bows on their heads and appear in teacups) two Gray Parrots and two Tortoises which I almost stood on after they attempted to rush me. I really wasn’t sure what actually occurred as it all happened so quickly, but it would seem that I may have been viewed as a threat as they roamed around their natural habitat of a Daventry kitchen. The owner also suggested that I may have been mistaken as some passing fruit,....  which was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment