Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 June 2011

You won't like me when I'm green

Not satisfied with having a bit of a rant on here about stuff, I also sometimes bother our local rag, the Milton Keynes Citizen. Up until earlier this year my published percentages were quite high, but unfortunately the last two missives were a little lightweight and were overlooked in favour of some serious letters about doggy doo or the cost of train tickets for the mentally unhinged... or something! This week though I really got the bit between my teeth and had a go at the council for once again wasting OUR money on bids for non essential ‘City Status’ whilst two teenagers were gunned down on the Fishermead Estate in addition to another 3 other murders there over the last year. (See below)


I suppose the moral of the story is to KEEP WRITING and don’t let b*stards who make bad decisions off the hook!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be willing to come over and personally sort out the crime on your streets, but unfortunately I won't go anywhere that isn't a city.

    I like your coned-off logs though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks great mate, I like your coned off logs too.

    ReplyDelete