Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The case for the talent sieve;

There is no justice in this world, where ‘Something about Mary’ hair flouncers, Jedward get to draw another breath unpunished and any person found listening to Alesha Dixons ‘The boy does nothing’ isn’t beheaded for their own good. This is all because we now have an age where some people’s musical expectations are so diminished and flaky that they want nothing to do with talent.

The reason for this impassioned rage is because when I just come across a version of Mr Costello’s ‘Upon a veil of midnight blue’ by Mary Coughlan which is absolutely beautiful but only has just over 130 hits on Youtube so I am getting to thinking that there is something seriously wrong with this world!

2 comments:

  1. I came to that conclusion long ago. It was the day I vowed that if I ever found another living soul who appreciated The Senators, I'd marry them.

    And sure enough, I'm a man of my word.

    Just be grateful I found Lisa first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly believe that Lisa parents agreement for your arranged marriage to prove that there must be a God!

    ReplyDelete