Total Pageviews

Monday 15 August 2011

Fenny Poppers

Concrete Cow Confectionery has a pitch at the Fenny Poppers Festival this Sunday and during this busy week of preparations I was put in charge of designing an effective means of holding a Gazebo down to the tarmac pavement. Of course I rose to the challenge and after some early misses



I produced my patented gazebo leg; Heavy Bucket Foot which basically attaches the bottom of the gazebo to a not inconsequential weight. This is cleverly disguised by an attractive up turned bucket which stops small children picking up the bricks inside and then using them to raid and loot local charity shops.

Here is the final plan which only took the whole weekend to design, source and produce.


2 comments:

  1. I'm out.

    But if you ever get the grippy mice business up and running, give me a call. I think it's got legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may also be interested in Adhesive Aardvarks?

    ReplyDelete