Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Face Off

mole removed from just below this picture
In various parts of Europe I believe you can sell your kidney for the price of a small Welsh village or in China you may get an Ipad 2 and some magic beans. To date though, even in the excess organs and facial furniture section on Ebay nobody seems to be vaguely interested in buying the mole (cheek, upper, left) that I had removed today. I have just read on a scurrilous website that U N Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon had a pet mole which was the reason he had to leave Albert Square, but even while I am typing this it doesn’t really sound right!

If I am being really trueful, now the localised injection is wearing off I am feel just a little bit weird and currently having a slight out of body experience, but nothing like as bad as John Travolta in Face Off. You know that things are not really right when the microwave keeps telling you to kill and the mice on the mouse organ are singing We will wash it. Hang on, I may have just sat on the TV remote and double clicked onto Bagpuss. This has been very similar to the time I drank hair conditioner thinking it to be home made wine (don’t ask)

Anyway it seems that the Doctor thought that it all was a wonderful success, however I now have a largish sticking plaster on my cheek for 3 days and there after I need to wait for the developing scab to fall off. NICE!


2 comments:

  1. To be honest, I'd rather drink hair conditioner than home made wine, but that aside, now that your Bob Monkhouse days are over, will you be able to do a passable impression of Al Pacino in Scarface?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarface! Due to the size of it I will be more like Leatherface out of Texas Chainsaw. With hindsight I wish I hadn't used the new NHS budget range of services, where retiring doctors with parkinsons still get to practice (yes, practice is the word)

    ReplyDelete