Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2011

urine off




I feel sure that the Tesco cashier knew something that I didn’t, while scanning my ‘limited edition’ Andrex twin pack yesterday when she mentioned “mind how you go” It played on my mind for a while but finally had to concede that should the toilet paper be faulty just how could you do a product recall? Messy business I’m thinking.
Due to seeing Peter Kay later today (He doesn’t know it though) I took my mum a mother’s day present and card over to Leighton last evening, which was cheery, NOT! In a very short amount of time she was able to tell me about my auntie’s potential intrusive bowel investigation, the walnut sized gallstone of her friend Chris and the ongoing dog cruelty case of a friend of a friend’s Gay globetrotting theatre Lover!
Anyway on the initial subject of toileting we have just started to be invaded by a particularly nasty black and white Tom (cat) who is currently breaking in to the lobby through our magnetic cat flap with impunity and no magnet. I am starting to think that maybe he has a metal plate in his head or possibly thumbs and a small tool kit. Once he is in he then sprays the walls of the lobby and then pisses off to wreak havoc and tag other walls in his hood. (Sorry I don’t know what happened there)
As you will see though help is on hand with the marvellous Urine Off which promises to remove feline wee and follow up ‘marking’ There is unfortunately a downside to this miracle product though which is you cannot spray it in your eyes, skin or open wounds, and it should never be used as a air freshener.

No comments:

Post a Comment