Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2011

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I am sure like me; you often ask what actually matures in caves. Well, the obvious three are Bears, Bats and small cuddly toys, but following a recent vacation to Cheddar Gorge and in gratitude for keeping James and Kirsty’s cats fed and watered and on the moral straight and narrow we were given some cave matured cheese. At just shy of £23 a kilo I reckon that it is better than Gold and should be one of the stock markets preferred commodities offering a good return and very tasty supper when taken with port. This stuff is so good that I am actually thinking of changing my name by deed poll from Cheshire to Cheddar rather than my original ideas of either Gordon Zola or Simon Cheesestring, which in the cold light of day would be really stupid for a man of my maturity.

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of spamming you with a link to my own blog, LOOK! I TOOK THE SAME PHOTO! -- http://www.mulledwhines.net/2010/05/trouble-with-staying-in-caravan-which.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry phil I never got your comment as it went into my junk email. Still, they are quite similar!
    Had I got it!

    ReplyDelete